Camha is an accredited editor with the Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd). She works predominantly on trade fiction and nonfiction, as well as educational textbooks. She is particularly interested in works by POC and short story anthologies.
Her freelance editorial services include proofreading, copyediting and structural editing. She is also available for mentoring of emerging writers, manuscript assessments and judging of writing competitions.
Educational/Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Accredited Editor, Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd)
- Professional Member of the Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd)
- Master of Publishing and Editing (Monash University)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Arts (Monash University)
- Peer Assessor, Australia Council for the Arts (current)
- Co-founder of the FNPOC in Publishing Network (current)
- Editorial Board Member, Portside Review (2021)
- Mentor, Inclusion Matters Program, Centre for Stories (2020)
- Editorial Board Member, Margaret River Press (2016–2019)
- Judge (longlist), Margaret River Short Story Competition (2017, 2019)
Workshops & Events
- Manuscript assessor, Writing NSW (2022)
- Panellist, Getting Published, Boundless Festival, panel (2021)
- Guest speaker, Sweatshop x StoryCasters (Diversity Arts Australia), workshop (2021)
- Guest speaker, Sweatshop Women Collective, workshop (2021)
- Guest speaker, Inclusion Matters Program, workshop (2019)
- Panellist, So You Want to Be an Editor? Centre for Stories, panel (2019)
Email camha.pham [at] gmail.com for a quote.