I am an accredited editor with the Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd). My freelance editorial services include the following:
- contracted publishing jobs such as project management, publishing administration and development of textbook supplementary materials.
I have worked on freelance proofreading and copyediting jobs across a broad range of materials including:
- educational textbooks
- nonfiction manuscripts
- fiction manuscripts
- literary journals
- textbook supplementary materials, e.g. instructor’s resource manuals (IRMs), test banks and digital resources.
Educational/Professional Qualifications and Memberships
- Master of Publishing and Editing (Monash University)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Arts (Monash University)
- Accredited Editor, Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd)
- Professional Member of the Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd)
- Judge (longlist), 2019 Margaret River Short Story Competition
- Judge (longlist), 2017 Margaret River Short Story Competition
Interviews & Articles
Panels & Events
Email me at camha.pham [at] gmail.com for a quote.